Stir-Fried Veggies in Royco Mayonnaise
- Recipe serves: 6
- Preparation time 5 min
- Cooking time 20 min
- 1 heaped tsp. (5 ml) of Royco Chicken Mchuzi mix
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of black pepper, freshly crushed
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of margarine
- 3 cups (750 ml) of mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 Royco Beef Cube
- To serve: white cooked rice to serve
- Mix the water and the Royco Chicken Mchuzi mix together until dissolved. Place in a small pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Simmer, while stirring, until thick and bubbly. Set aside to cool completely.
- When cold, add the mayonnaise, sugar (if using) and black pepper. Mix into a smooth sauce and place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt margarine in a pan. Add the garlic and cook until browned. Add the vegetables and crush in the Royco Beef Cube. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on a high heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and set aside to cool completely then place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, pour the sauce into the vegetables and mix well. Serve with hot rice.
- For more quick and easy recipes like this one,click here.