Curried Sukuma Wiki in Coconut Cream
Recipe serves: 4
- Cooking time
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) of oil
- 6 cups of finely chopped Sukuma Wiki
- 1 Royco Beef Cube
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of coconut cream
- Heat the oil in a pan to very hot. Add the Sukuma Wiki (ensure it is well drained). Crumble the Royco Beef Cube on top and cover. Steam on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and stir. Add curry powder, coconut cream and salt to taste. Stir and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot with Ugali and sliced avocado.