Cheese And Coconut Egg Curry
Recipe serves: 6
- Cooking time
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of oil or margarine
- 2 carrots, sliced thick and round
- 2 onions, chopped into large pieces
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of crushed, fresh ginger
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) of coconut milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) of water
- 1 packet of Knorr Thai Green Chicken Curry cook- in- sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sticks of green onions, finely chopped
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- ½ cup (125 g) of grated cheddar cheese
- Melt the margarine or heat the oil in a pan. Once hot, add the carrots, onions and ginger and fry on a high heat until the carrots brown on the edges and the oil turns an orange colour.
- Add the coconut milk, water and the Royco Thai Green Chicken Curry cook- in- sauce. Season with salt. Stir and bring to the boil. Cook until thick and reduced to half of the quantity.
- Add the green onions and stir. Turn off the heat.
- Slice the eggs into two and arrange them on individual plates. Pour the sauce over the eggs and sprinkle grated cheese on top. Serve with white rice.
- If you loved this curry dish, click here for more similar dinner recipes and ideas.