Vegetable Stir Fried Rice
Recipe serves: 3 to 4
- Cooking time
- ½ kg cooked white rice
- 250 grams fresh and juicy Chinese stir- fry vegetables
- 20 ml light soy sauce
- 4 Royco Cubes
- 1 Onion
- Sesame seeds / Crushed peanuts
- Boil water in a suitable pot and crumble the Royco cubes into the water. Add the vegetables and cook for 4 minutes in the boiling water.
- Drain off the water then set aside.
- In a separate large pot / wok cook the onion and garlic on high heat until soft but not brown, then add the vegetables and stir.
- Add the rice into the vegetables, mix and allow to heat.
- Add the light soy sauce and mix until you cover the rice and keep cooking until the food is fully heated.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with the sesame seeds or the crushed peanuts.