Easy Stir-Fried Beef
Recipe serves: 3 to 4
- Cooking time
- ½ kg tender beef (cut into thin strips)
- 2 Tbsp. (30ml) beef Royco Mchuzi Mix
- 1 onion (sliced)
- Small piece ginger (Sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- ½ fresh and juicy Chinese stir-fry vegetable mix
- Light soy sauce
- In a suitable bowl, add the Royco Mchuzi Mix to the beef and mix it through to act as the seasoning. Set aside.
- Blanch the Chinese stir-fry vegetables in boiling salty water for about 3 minutes and then drain the water.
- Heat a suitable pan/wok and when hot, add the oil, then the onion, ginger, garlic and meat. Cook until browned on all sides. Try and avoid overloading the pan.
- Add the vegetables and continue cooking while stirring on high heat.
- Add a dash of the soy sauce and about 50 ml water and allow to simmer for about 1 minute; or until the liquid is slightly thick and reduced.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately with plain rice on the side.