Spinach And Potato Curry
Recipe serves: 4
- Cooking time
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) curry powder
- 4 potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 tsp (5 ml) coriander powder
- 2 chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ginger powder
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups (750 ml) water
- 1 packet Knorr Thick Vegetable Soup
- 300 g spinach, roughly chopped
- Fry the onion in oil until soft. Add curry powder and fry for a minute to release the flavour and aroma.
- Add the potatoes, spices, tomatoes, water and Knorr Soup. Cook and bring to the boil. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and simmer over a low heat for a further 15 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve with chapatti.
- If you’re looking for a variety of delicious dinner ideas, take a look at Royco’s library of easy dinner recipes. Click here to view more.