Delicious Sukuma Wiki
- Recipe serves: 3
- Preparation time 10 min
- Cooking time 6 min
- 1 large bunch Sukuma Wiki(cut into thin shreds)
- 1 large Onion(sliced)
- 1 Tomato(diced/sliced)
- 2-3 Royco cubes
- Make sure every ingredient is ready before you start cooking as this is a fast cooking procedure.
- Cook the onion with little oil in a suitable pan/pot until soft or translucent then add the sukuma and tomatoes and stir. Do not allow to brown.
- Cook while covered for about 2 minutes before stirring again.
- Add 2 royco cubes at this point by crushing them with your fingers as well as the diced tomatoes and stir. Allow to cook further for about 2 more minutes or until the sukuma wiki is cooked and bright green in colour.
- Taste and add 1 more of the cube if necessary until you get your desired taste. DO NOT ADD ANY SALT as the cube has enough salt.
- Serve hot as a side dish or with UGALI.