Peri Peri Beer Battered Fish
Recipe serves: 4-6
- Cooking time
- 600g Tilapia/Nile Perch fillets
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon Aromat Periperi
- 1 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Oil for frying
- Chips to serve
- Check the fish for small bones and cut into equal portions if necessary. If using frozen fillets, thaw it completely before use.
- Mix the flour and Aromat Periperi together. Add the beer and oil and mix to a smooth batter. Roll the fish in the extra flour and dip in the batter.
- Fry the fish on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with chips. Sprinkle chips and fish generously with extra Aromat Periperi.