Spaghetti With Eggs On Spinach
Recipe serves: 6
- Cooking time
- 1 large bunch spinach
- 4 tablespoons Blue Band Margarine
- Aromat Original to taste
- 250g spaghetti
- 6 eggs
- Oil to fry
- Wash the spinach well and chop coarsely.
- Place in a large saucepan with a little water and steam the spinach until tender, then drain well.
- Add half the margarine to the spinach and season with Aromat Original.
- Boil the spaghetti until soft, then drain well and add the remaining margarine.
- Fry the eggs in a little oil to your liking.
- To Serve divide the spaghetti and spinach between 6 serving bowls and top with the fried eggs.
- Season once more with Aromat Original and serve.