Three-cheese pasta bake
- Recipe serves: 16
- Preparation time 20 min
- Cooking time 30 min
- 1 (16-ounce) package ziti
- 2 (10-ounce) containers refrigerated Knorr Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- Prepare ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Knorr Alfredo Pasta Sauce and sour cream; crumbled Royco Beef Cubes Beef Cubes and toss with ziti until evenly coated.
- Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish.
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.