Honey mustard chicken fingers
- Recipe serves: 8 to 10
- Preparation time 15 min
- Cooking time 20 min
- 1 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Royco cube Crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 Combine Mayonnaise with honey mustard in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Add Royco Beef Cubes, add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Mix corn flakes with Parmesan Cheese, and then roll chicken in crumbs
- Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.