Four cheese enchilada bake
- Recipe serves: 4
- Preparation time 10 min
- Cooking time 30 min
- 450g ground beef
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 6 (8-in.) soft taco size flour tortillas
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- 1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise
- 225g shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a 12-inch skillet, add crumbled Royco Beef Cubes Beef Cubes, ground beef and chili powder over medium-high heat; drain, if desired.
- In a medium bowl combine Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, salsa and cooked beef.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange 3 tortillas overlapping layers.
- Evenly spread 1/2 of the ground beef mixture, then 1/2 of the cheese; repeat layers.
- Bake covered 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.