- Recipe serves: 3 to 5
- Preparation time 15 min
- Cooking time 30 min
- 4 large tomatoes
- 100gm crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- Cut 4 large tomatoes in half horizontally.
- Scoop out pulp from each tomato half, leaving shells intact; discard seeds and coarsely chop pulp.
- Stir together pulp; 110gm crumbled feta cheese; 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs; 2 tablespoons chopped green onions; 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, crumbled Royco Beef Cubes beef Cubes; and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Spoon mixture evenly into tomato shells, and place in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 180ºC for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with Italian parsley sprigs, if desired.