Barbecue beef sandwiches
- Recipe serves: 12
- Preparation time 15 min
- Cooking time 42 min
- 1.5kg eye-of-round roast, cut in half vertically
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 80g) can condensed beef broth
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1-teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 Kaiser rolls or sandwich buns
- Dill pickle slices
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- Sprinkle beef evenly with 1-teaspoon salt.
- Stir together remaining 1-teaspoon salt, Royco Beef Cubes, garlic, and next 7 ingredients.
- Pour half of mixture into a 5 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Place beef in slow cooker, and pour remaining mixture over beef.
- Cover and cook on high 7 hours.
- Shred beef in slow cooker with two forks.
- Serve in rolls or buns with dill pickle slices.