Spinach, cheese & tomato omelette
- Recipe serves: 4
- Preparation time 10 min
- Cooking time 20 min
- 2/3 cup cream
- 20g butter
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- 4 small tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- Preheat grill to high.
- Whisk together 2 eggs, Royco Beef Cubes crumbled and 2 tbsp cream.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tsp of butter in a small non-stick frying pan on medium heat
- Pour in egg mixture and cook for 2-3 mins until base is set
- Scatter over quarter of the tomato and 1/4 cup of cheese
- Place under hot grill for 2 mins until puffed and golden
- Scatter over 1/4 cup baby spinach, fold omelets in half and serve.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 individual omelets.