Spit roasted goat
Recipe serves: 8
- Cooking time
- 1 large boned leg of goat (or substitute lamb)
- 2 tsp cumin seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tsp coriander, lightly toasted
- 3 clove garlic, thinly chopped
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp acacia honey
- Salt and Black pepper, to taste
- Using a sharp knife, make several deep incisions in the meat.
- Make the marinade by mixing together the spices, garlic, soy, Royco Beef Cubes and honey in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Marinade the meat for up to 24 hours.
- Barbecue the meat for 1-2 hours, until cooked to your liking.