Hearty minestrone soup with tortellini
- Recipe serves: 8
- Preparation time 20 min
- Cooking time 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 8 cups water
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 2 cups of uncooked tortellini
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil leaves
- Heat olive oil in 8-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, carrots and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in water, Royco Beef Cubes - Vegetable, tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in tortellini and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in cheese and basil.