Pasta with chicken, tomatoes, cream & mustard recipe
- Recipe serves: 4 to 6
- Preparation time 5 min
- Cooking time 30 min
- 500g Penne pasta
- 15ml oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 500 gram Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Robertsons Salt and Black Pepper
- 8 Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 60ml Dry white wine
- 250ml Cream
- 45ml KNORR Creamy Honey and Mustard Salad Dressing
- 15ml Chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Robertsons Paprika for garnishing
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- Boil pasta following instructions on packaging.
- In a heavy frying pan heat a little oil, add onions and garlic.
- Season the chicken strips and when the onion begins to soften, add the chicken to the pan Stir-fry until the chicken strips are just cooked.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, wine, Royco Beef Cubes, cream and KNORR Creamy Honey & Mustard Salad Dressing.
- Stir continuously until the sauce thickens slightly, then add the basil, check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve on a bed of penne pasta.