Durban chicken curry with potatoes and peas recipe
- Recipe serves: 6
- Cooking time 30 min
- 15ml oil
- 750g Chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 Onion, halved and sliced
- 1 Royco Beef Cube in Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400ml water
- 3 Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 250ml frozen peas
- 30ml Raisins
- 1 cup Coriander leave
- 1 cup Steamed rice to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium.
- Cook chicken in batches for 3-5 minutes, until brown.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook onion in same pan for 5 minutes, until soft.
- Return chicken to pan with potato, Royco Beef Cubes Cube crumbled and KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce and water.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until potato is tender.
- Stir through peas and raisins and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Top with coriander.
- Serve with fluffy white rice and sambals, with a side salad.