Thai style stir fry
Recipe serves: 4
- Cooking time
- ½ kg chicken breast, cut into 1-in strips
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple juice
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes, crumbled
- In large skillet, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in veggies; cook uncovered for 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir into chicken mixture and heat through until sauce is smooth and coats everything nicely.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.