PORK STEAKS WITH CARAMELIZED PEARS
- Recipe serves: 6
- Preparation time 5 min
- Cooking time 15 min
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 red onions, roots trimmed and cut into eighths
- 4 forelle pears, quartered and cored (leave the skin on)
- few sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 1kg pork steak, trimmed of excess fat
- 50g blue cheese, cubed
- 2 Royco Beef Cube, crumbled
- Season the pork and grill on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes and then over and grill for a further 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, using two hob rings, heat the oil in a hob-proof roasting, then add the onions, pears, most of the rosemary, Royco Beef Cubes and seasoning and caramelize for around 5-10 minutes.
- Add the steaks to the vegetables and scatter with the remaining rosemary and the cheese.
- Place back under the grill until the cheese starts to melt, then serve.